Within these Terms and Conditions, ‘users’ and ‘user’ refers to anyone accessing and visiting Ticket Room Ltd’s website, systems and/or programs, for information purposes, completing, and/or attempting to complete purchase of an event ticket, service and/or product.
Within these Terms and Conditions, ‘event organiser’ refers to an individual and/or company selling tickets to their event via Ticket Room Ltd’s website, systems and/or programs.
Welcome to Ticket Room (‘Ticket Room Ltd.’, UK company registration number 08132327). The user’s use of the systems and/or website (‘www.ticketroom.co.uk’) and any of its features and services constitutes their agreement to the follow these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations.
Ticket Room Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without warning or notification. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they are familiar with the latest version of the Ticket Room Ltd Terms and Conditions each time they visit our website and/or system. The Terms and Conditions version is detailed at the top of this page.
If Ticket Room (UK company registration number 08132327) changes its registered name, these Terms and Conditions and the user’s agreement to them shall not be effected.
These Terms and Conditions do not cover or outline our Purchase Policy clauses. Users should ensure they have read the Ticket Room Ltd Purchase Policy in full before considering or placing an order.
Clause headings shall not affect the construction and/or interpretation of this agreement.
Failure to obey the rules outlined within the following Terms and Conditions, or any actions that violate UK legislation, may result in Ticket Room Ltd terminating the user’s use of and access to our website and/or systems, and/or appropriate legal action being taken against the user. Ticket Room Ltd reserves the right to permanently or temporarily block any persons, entities, devices, user accounts and/ or IP addresses without warning or explanation under any circumstances in which we deem it appropriate and/or necessary to do so. Under circumstances in which Ticket Room Ltd deems it necessary to do so, Ticket Room Ltd will advise venues, events, and/or event managers that the user’s attendance at their event(s) is not advised and/or cancel the user’s tickets. In such circumstances, a full refund or part-refund may not be provided.
- Users and Accounts
- Ticket Room Ltd reserves the right to permanently or temporarily deactivate, block, and/or change the password of a user account at any time without warning or explanation under any circumstances in which we deem it appropriate and/or necessary to do so.
- Users of Ticket Room Ltd must ensure that login details for their accounts are stored securely and are not predictable. Users must ensure their accounts are not left accessible to any third party. Users should change the passwords to their user accounts frequently to ensure the accounts’ utmost security. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no responsibility or loss as a result of user accounts being accessed by third parties, including any scenarios not listed within these Terms and Conditions. Users are responsible for all activity carried out within their user accounts, including by an unauthorised third party.
- Users should ensure their contact details in their user accounts are correct and up to date at all times. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that their email provider allows emails from Ticket Room Ltd to be received, and to check if any such emails are in their junk or spam folder or similar. Transactions/activities including (but not limited to) products, services, and/or ticket purchases and refunds will be confirmed via email. It is the user’s responsibility to check that the email has been received and to save the email and its content accordingly. Failure to receive a confirmation email should be reported/queried within two working days from registering, making purchases, and/or any such activity so that further confirmation of the transaction/activity can be provided. Ticket Room Ltd may not store such emails and/or data beyond a period of 30 days and, therefore, does not accept responsibility or loss as a result of confirmation emails not being received or saved, whether or not the user claims to have attempted to contact us.
- Events and Descriptions
- The description of any events, services, and/or products on our website does not constitute a contractual agreement between the user and Ticket Room Ltd.
- Ticket Room advertises and sells products, services, and/or tickets on behalf of third-party event organisers and acts as an event ticketing software provider only. We may occasionally take payments for events on behalf of event organisers in addition to this; however, we offer no liability and/or warranty by doing so.
- Ticket Room Ltd cannot be held responsible for any offensive, abusive, or threatening words or images that may be posted on the Ticket Room website and/or systems by third-party event organisers, or any other third party. Ticket Room screens and monitors all events closely to ensure a friendly and safe environment, but does not guarantee the Ticket Room website and/or systems to be completely free of such material.
- Ticket Room Ltd cannot be held responsible for any offensive, abusive, illegal, or threatening words, images, actions, and/or performances that may take place at events advertised on our website and/or systems.
- Ticket Room Ltd is not responsible for the fulfilment and/or quality of any events, products, and/or services listed on our website and/or systems. Nor is Ticket Room Ltd responsible for actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, event organiser, and/or other third party referenced on the Ticket Room website and/or systems.
- Ticket Room Ltd and third-party event organisers cannot be held responsible for any misunderstanding or miscommunication within event descriptions that may lead to losses of any kind to system and/or website visitors who have not used Ticket Room to purchase event tickets, products, and/or services, but for information purposes. It is the user’s responsibility to verify details such as (but not limited to) venue name, venue address, event date, ticket prices, and performances.
- If tickets, products, and/or services are purchased using the Ticket Room website and/or systems but errors such as those outlined in section 2.F occur, Ticket Room Ltd is not liable or responsible for losses of any kind that may occur. No financial shortfall can occur on Ticket Room’s behalf in relation to such a claim.
- Ticket Room Ltd system and/or website users must read event descriptions in full as events may have their own entry requirements, purchase policies, and/or terms and conditions. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no responsibility to any breeches of these as a result of all or part of our website and/or systems being unavailable. Ticket Room Ltd does not guarantee such entry requirements, purchase policies, and/or terms and conditions to be legitimate or fair and accepts no liability for the same.
- Any queries relating to events on sale through Ticket Room Ltd, our website, and/or systems must be directed to the event organiser. We accept no responsibility and/or liability for providing information and/or responding to such queries.
- Ticket Room Ltd makes no guarantee, whether expressed or implied, as to the recipient(s) of stated charges and/or fees. Depending on the commercial agreements between Ticket Room Ltd and the sellers using our website and/or systems, fees such as booking fees and/or transactions fees may belong to the event organiser and not entirely to Ticket Room Ltd, either in whole or in part. Users have no rights to review and/or request such commercial agreements and/or information about the contents within them.
- Payments and/or transactions may be processed by Ticket Room Ltd or the event organiser without notification.
- Permitted Use and Commercial Use
- Users are only authorised to use our websites and/or systems for personal and domestic use and must not carry out actions such as (but not limited to): downloading, duplicating, publishing, modifying, distributing, or printing any part of our systems and/or websites or the data contained within other than for the purpose of reviewing event information for non-commercial, non-profitable reasons only.
- Users are authorised to direct other users to our website and/or systems for information purposes only. Users must not distribute our website and/or systems for the purpose of financial benefit for themselves or any other individual or company.
- Any individual or company who is found to be acting in breach of the Ticket Room Ltd Terms and Conditions, may be investigated by us without warning. Civil and/or criminal legal action may be taken to reclaim losses to Ticket Room Ltd as a result of such actions along with compensation.
- All material within the Ticket Room website and/or systems is copyrighted and protected under treaty provisions and worldwide copyright laws.
- Ticket Room Ltd material, including (but not limited to) the Ticket Room Ltd logo, may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted, uploaded, and/or printed in any way.
- Users must ensure they have the rights and/or necessary consent for any content and/or data submitted and/or uploaded to our website and/or systems.
- Users who submit material to the Ticket Room website and/or systems must ensure the material does not infringe the copyright rights or other rights of third parties. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no responsibility for any material submitted by website and/or system users that is protected by copyright laws, or for any loss that may occur as a result. After proper notification by the copyright holder, Ticket Room Ltd will remove the content to protect the holder from further loss. Ticket Room Ltd reserves the right to remove material without any such notification having been given.
- Access, Interference and Disclaimer
- Users agree that they will not use any software, routine, malicious actions, and/or device to attempt and/or assist to interfere, disrupt, tamper, amend, bypass, and/or download the Ticket Room website, databases, and/or systems. Users agree that they will not carry out any actions that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website and/or its system. If users are found to be carrying out such actions, we reserve the right to take civil and/or criminal legal action to regain any likely financial loss as a result of the user’s actions and/or to claim compensation. Ticket Room Ltd is not liable for any loss to the user as a result of any such action being carried out by other users.
- Ticket Room Ltd does not guarantee an error-free or consistent service. The Ticket Room website and/or its system is available on an ‘as-available’ and ‘as-is’ basis. This includes (but is not limited to) accessing user accounts, accessing electronic tickets, purchasing event tickets, or reviewing event details. Users of Ticket Room must ensure that they perform any necessary actions such as (but not limited to) saving, and/or printing tickets and purchasing event tickets, products and/or services in advance so that any disruptions in our services, system, and/ or website do not cause any losses to users. Ticket Room Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss incurred as a result of any of the above or similar scenarios, including (but not limited to) being refused access to an event because a ticket was not printed and/or is no longer accessible.
- Ticket Room Ltd does not guarantee that data users access, view, and/or download from our website, systems, and/or from our emails will be free of viruses, contamination, and/or destructive features and offers no liability over the same. Ticket Room Ltd disclaims responsibility for damage to any device as a result of visiting our website, systems, and/or accessing an email sent by us, including (but not limited to) direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- As part of our contractual agreement with third-party event organisers, we are required to share some/all of your personal information to third-party event organisers for the purpose of security, ticket verification, and/or communicating information related to the event for which the user has purchased tickets. Ticket Room is not responsible for the communications users receive from third-party event organisers and/or their handling of users’ information.
- Links and Search Results
- Ticket Room provides a search feature for website and/or system users to use, but does not guarantee the results of searches to be correct or error free. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no financial responsibility for accidental or mistaken purchases as a result of using the Ticket Room search feature. Users of our website and/or systems must ensure that they are purchasing the correct ticket, product, and/or service when proceeding through the payment stages.
- Ticket Room Ltd does not guarantee all URLs within the Ticket Room website and/or systems to lead to the correct internal and/or external webpage and accepts no responsibility or liability over the same. It is the user’s responsibility to check the content on each individual webpage to ensure they are performing the correct actions, including (but not limited to) buying event tickets, checking events, products, and/or services information and/or printing event tickets. Ticket Room Ltd is not responsible for any loss as a result of these (or similar) circumstances occurring.
- The Ticket Room system and/or website may direct users to other websites and/or systems within the World Wide Web as a result of a search, a URL within an event description, or due to an error within our website and/or system. Ticket Room Ltd does not have control over these sites or the content within them. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no responsibility for content viewed on external websites and/or systems that are viewed as a result of using the Ticket Room websites and/or systems. This disclaimer extends to include (but is not limited to) responsibility for any damage and/or losses to any persons and/or devices that were used to display the external website and/or system.
- Reasonable Liability Guarantee
- Ticket Room Ltd disclaims all warranties and/or liabilities, expressed or implied.
- Ticket Room Ltd is not exempt from European Union or United Kingdom legislation.
- Ticket Room Ltd makes no guarantee of any specific result and/or outcome from the use of our services, products, website, and/or systems.
- Circumstances that are deemed to be unreasonable and/or unforeseeable are exempt from Ticket Room Ltd’s liability. Ticket Room Ltd accepts no liability in such circumstances including (but not limited to) acts of God, unforeseeable natural phenomena, war, civil disorder, power cuts, third-party service provider faults, industrial dispute, fraud, and/or any criminal activity carried out by an individual.
- Ticket Room Ltd is not responsible for any offense, loss, injury, or death that may occur within events advertised on the Ticket Room website and/or system. Users of Ticket Room’s website and/or system agree that Ticket Room Ltd is not associated or affiliated with any of the venues, performers, event organisers, attendees, and/or other third parties in respect of Health and Safety and other UK legislation even if the Ticket Room logo is displayed and/or if Ticket Room Ltd employees are present at the event and/or venue.
- All paragraphs, sub-paragraphs, and clauses within these Terms and Conditions should be construed independently of each other. Failure by Ticket Room Ltd to act within these Terms and Conditions, other agreement(s) and/or UK legislations does not invalidate or waiver any other agreement, paragraph, sub-paragraph, or clause.
- Ticket Room Ltd’s employees, directors, shareholders, and/or other individuals who represent or are responsible for Ticket Room are not personally liable for any claims whatsoever, including those not accounted for by this agreement.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure their purchases and payments are completed correctly, and that payments are not made prematurely in error.
- Ticket Room Ltd does not guarantee our software systems, website and/or programs will operate without errors, viruses or interruptions. Ticket Room Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any losses as a result of the said items not functioning properly or not being available for use.
- Severability and Waiver
- Although in some cases multiple clauses may be applicable to each other, all paragraphs, sub-paragraphs, and clauses within these Terms and Conditions should be construed independently of each other. If any part(s) of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or illegal, it shall not affect the remainder of that clause and/or any other part of this agreement.
- Failure by Ticket Room Ltd to act on or enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions is not to be taken or deemed as a waiver of the relevant paragraph, sub-paragraph, clause, or any other part of these Terms and Conditions. Ticket Room Ltd reserves the right to selectively respond to an individual’s breeches of these Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket Room Ltd is registered and operates within the United Kingdom under company number 08132327. Any disputes should be dealt with directly through Ticket Room Ltd and not a third-party individual and/or company. Ticket Room Ltd cannot be held liable for any misleading or offensive comments made by third parties in response to disputes relating to our company.
- Users of Ticket Room should initially attempt to resolve disputes directly with Ticket Room Ltd before publicising the dispute or notifying any member(s) of the media. Failure to do so in a reasonable manor may result in potential resolutions and ‘goodwill’ offers being withdrawn and/or withheld.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or use of or access to this site, litigation must be brought in a court in London (England) unless an out-of-court negotiation is agreed by all parties.